The 45th Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine (Full Course January 28-30, 2015)
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 16.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
This live activity, 45th Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine, with a beginning date of 01/27/2015, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 16.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed for family physicians as well as nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other primary care physicians who practice in a variety of settings including the hospital, nursing home, and office.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Choose from an outstanding array of clinical updates for primary care providers in areas of general preventive and adult medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, orthopedics, psychiatry and women’s health
- Highlight the valuable connections between the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians and primary care clinicians in shaping the future of Family Medicine
- Present evidence-based updates designed to improve primary care practice systems and policies
- Practice hands on skill development in a variety of optional workshops
- Develop interprofessional peer relationships and provide opportunities for interaction with referral consultants
The Country Springs Hotel & Conference Center
2810 Golf Road
Waukesha, WI 53187-2269
A block of rooms will be reserved for registrants until December 28, 2014 at a special rate of $109 deluxe, $139 exeutive suite, plus tax, per night. Please call 262-547-0201 and mention the Medical College of WI to receive the reduced rate.
- 16.75 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 16.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.