February 3, 2016 ~ The 46th Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 7.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Register by January 8, 2016 to receive the early-bird discount.
Please Note: All registrations will be assessed a $15 processing fee.
This program is designed for family physicians as well as nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other primary care physicians who practice in a variety of settings inlcuding the hospital, nursing home, and office.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Choose from an outstanding array of clinical updates for primary care providers in areas of general preventive and adult medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, orthopedics, psychiatry and women’s health
- Highlight the valuable connections between the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians and primary care clinicians in shaping the future of Family Medicine
- Present evidence-based updates designed to improve primary care practice systems and policies
- Practice hands on skill development in a variety of optional workshops
- Develop interprofessional peer relationships for collaboration and networking
Milwaukee Marriott West
W231 N1600 Corporate Court
Waukesha, WI 531986
Please call Milwaukee Marriott West @ 262-574-0888 or 800-228-9290 to receive the reduced rate. A block of rooms will be reserved for registrants until January 12, 2016 at a special rate of $109, plus tax, per night. If conference attendance exceeds expectations, rooms in the conference block may be sold out prior to January 12, 2016.
Adrienee Barnosky, DO Kimberly LaMack, MD Sabrina Hofmeister, DO Sumana Koduri, MD Kurt Pfeifer, MD Katherine Recka, MD Brittany Bettandorf, MD Michael Widlansky, MD Kimberly Stoner, MD Audrey Kostrzewa, PharmD, MPH, BCPS Ashley Lorenzen, PharmD, BCPS Stuart Wong, MD Anna Witt, MD Ken Schellhase, MD Larry Pheifer Tracy Geiger, MD Brian Sachs, MD Alan Schwartzstein, MD Jessica Kuester, MD Michael McBride, MD Mark Niedfeldt, MD Laura Gottschlich, DO
- 7.00 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 7.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.