January 28, 2015 ~ The 45th Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 7.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Register by January 2, 2015 to receive the early-bird discount.
Please note: A $2.50 processing fee is assessed on all electronic registrations.
This program is designed for family physicians as well as nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other primary care physicians who practice in a variety of settings inlcuding the hospital, nursing home, and office.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Choose from an outstanding array of clinical updates for primary care providers in areas of general preventive and adult medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, orthopedics, psychiatry and women’s health
- Highlight the valuable connections between the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians and primary care clinicians in shaping the future of Family Medicine
- Present evidence-based updates designed to improve primary care practice systems and policies
- Practice hands on skill development in a variety of optional workshops
- Develop interprofessional peer relationships and provide opportunities for interaction with referral consultants
Country Springs Conference Center & Resort
2810 Golf Road
Waukesha, WI 53187-2269
Please call the Country Springs Hotel & Conference Center @ 262-547-0201 or 800-247-6640 and mention the Medical college of Wisconsin to receive the reduced rate. A block of rooms will be reserved for registrants until December 27, 2014 at a special rate of $109 deluxe, $139 executive suite, plus tax, per night. Rates include free wireless internet and continental breakfast each morning.
Colleen Poggenberg, MD; Karen Nelson, MD; Bhupendra O. Khatri, MD; Kimberly Stoner, MD; Julianne Falleroni, DO; Carey Cameron, MD; Jonathan Lever, EdM, JD; Aaron Schmidt; Cecile Sulman, MD; Yvonne Chiu, MD; Diane Book, MD; Laura Traynor, RPh; David Goldstein, MD; Jessi Goldstein, MD; Simon Griesbach, MD; John Seidl, MD; David Johnson, MD, Jennifer Hunt, MD, Shally Alendry, PharmD
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved:
Name Company and Role
Bhupendra O. Khatri, MD Biogen Idec, Novartis, Genzyme, Teva, Questco, Serono, Bellevue, Pfizer, Avanis
- 7.00 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 7.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.