This meeting will provide multi-disciplinary approach to cancer treatment that follows the most up to date treatment recommendations following NCCN guidelines. We will explore current reviews of active cancer cases with discussion of surgical, medical and radiation treatment options. We also discuss clinical trials that may be available to patients with the goal of increasing clinical trial enrollment and advancing the state of medical knowledge.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Explore the multidisciplinary approach to care of patients with malignant disease.
- Discuss evaluation and staging of patients with malignant disease.
- Analyze and discuss the appropriate use of imaging studies, pathology and ancillary services at our institution.
- Illustrate cancer care for unusual or rarely seen cancers.
- Review and utilize NCCN guidelines for the treatment of malignancy.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Activity Director: Abdel Alqwasmi, MD