- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Discuss the nature and variable presentations of GI diseases
- Apply knowledge gained in the diagnosis and management of GI diseases
- Develop the habit of presenting cases in formal conference and in small discussions with colleagues to enhance mutual gain o knowledge and ultimately improve patient care
- Discuss current GI research projects and how the findings impact patient care
- Explain current GI practices through journal review and small group discussions
- Analyze research methods and approaches to difficulties encountered during the research process as well as provide ideas on how to overcome these.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Daniel Stein, MD
Associate Professor in Gastroenterology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Reza Shaker, MD Sr Associate Dean, Ctr Director, Chief, Professor
Juan Trivella, MD Assistant Professor
Kia Saeian, MD MSc EPI Konrad H. Soergel, MD and Walter J. Hogan, MD Endowed Professor; Associate Chief, Director of Clinical Affairs
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|David Stein, MD||Abbvie||Speaker|
|Bristol Myers Squibb||Consultant and Speaker|
|Janssen||Consultant and Speaker|