15103 Neurosurgery Grand Rounds - Biomechanics of Pediatric TBI by: Matthew Maltese, PhD, 05/29/15
The purpose of the conference is to provide continuing medical education for the Department of Neurosurgery. Neurosurgery faculty, mid-level providers and residents give presentations. Visiting Professors and faculty from other departments at the Medical College of Wisconsin are invited to present. Topics include Neurosurgery, Neurology, Radiology, Pathology, and the Neurosciences.
- Have a greater understanding of pathophysiology of neurosurgical diseases.
- Acquire knowledge of the current advances in the treatment of neurosurgical diseases.
- Acquire an understanding of advances in imaging, interventional radiology and pathology. Information regarding current research in these areas will also be provided
Peter Pahapill, MD - Activity Director
All persons on control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.