- Fellows/ Residents
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Medical Students (No Credit Provided)
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify common and uncommon presentations of multiple sclerosis and related disorders
- Discuss the mechanism of disease modification via current and future therapeutics
- Identify common manifestations and initial diagnostic work-up of neuroimmunologic disease in children
Lileth Mondok, MD
Associate Medical Director of General Neurology
Division of Pediatric Neurology
Department of Neurology, MCW
Ahmed Obeidat, MD, PhD
Department of Neurology
Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis
Director, Neuroimmunology and MS Fellowship Program
The Medical College of Wisconsin
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.