16098 Institutional Review Board #5 June 23, 2016
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Institutional Review Board members
Institutional Review Board chairs
1. Identify resources for finding and interpreting policies, procedures, and issues that are associated with human subject research.
2. Identify how regulations and ethical principles apply to the IRB's review and determination of human subject research.
3. Distinguish between clinical activities and research related activities and their responsibilities in the review, oversight, and determination regarding these activities.
4. Consistently apply ethical principles, federal regulations, state regulations, institutional requirements and guidance's governing all aspects of human subject research to the review, oversight, and conduct of human subject research.
David Clark, PhD
Director, MCW Human Research Protections Program
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.