The 26th Annual Medical College of Wisconsin Sports Medicine Symposium
This educational activity is designed to facilitate dissemination of knowledge in the field of sports medicine to medical providers in the Midwest region. This will be done through a combination of plenary talks, small group discussions, and workshops. The content is determined based on feedback from past symposiums and discussion of the program planning committee, with speakers and presenters representing thought leaders on their respective topics.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Primary care physicians
Emergency medicine physicians
Allied Health Care Professionals interested and involved in the care of athletes
- Improve understanding of medical and musculoskeletal problems which are frequently encountered by those who assist in care of the athlete.
- Improve understanding of principles of rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- Improve knowledge of evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of ankle & shoulder problems in athletes.
Course Director - Craig Young, MD
- 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.