- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
1) List the chronic inflammatory lesions of the placenta and know the involved placental compartment
2) Describe the diagnostic criteria for each chronic inflammatory lesion, and describe the grading and staging where appropriate
3) Explain the clinical correlations and prognostic significance of the various chronic inflammatory lesions, and correlate this with current understanding of the pathogenesis of these lesions
Suzanne M Jacques, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following: