This educational activity will feature interactive and case-based sessions that cover new multidisciplinary therapies of diverse central nervous system vascular diseases.
Keywords: Child, Infant, Newborn, Stroke, Brain injuries, Comprehensive Health Care, Interdisciplinary Studies
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Advanced Practice Professionals
- Research Staff
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Finesse child neurology’s Stroke response algorithm / institutional guideline through reviewing of number of activations, adequacy of the activations and response
- Educate a heterogenous group on CNS vascular disease
- Formulate comprehensive clinical plans with multidisciplinary input for CHW CNS vascular disease patients
- Raquel Farias-Moeller, MD
- Sean Lew, MD
- Niyati Mehta, MD
- Raphael Sacho, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.