- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Care Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Initiate new protocols and changes in practice in neurocritical care
- Integrate current guidelines and treatment strategies that are recently published into our practice
- Improve management protocols that are established and implemented by the Neurocritical Care Working Group.
- Improve communication and understanding of management strategies amongst multiple subspecialities, including neurosurgery, neuroradiology, pediatric critical care, neurology
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Critical Care
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Binod Balakrishnan, MD
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
MOC Part II
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 1 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Participation shared with ABP through PARS:
Individual participants’ information will be shared with ABP through the ACCME Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).