13194, Webcast:"Fetal Surgery: Womb to Improve" (May 28, 2013)
This educational activity is designed to provide the latest information about common problems encountered in pediatric practice and will benefit all health care providers who work with children including pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Understand the most common indications for fetal surgery.
- Understand the risks and benefits of open fetal surgery for myelomeningocele.
- Describe long-term outcomes after laser ablation for twin-twin transfusion syndrome or an open fetal surgery.
- Activity director: Kevin Walter, MD
- Tammy Langhoff, APNP
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.