14250, Provider Curriculum Vitae Building Event, 10/29/14
With increased representation in the national arena, we want to position our provider workforce favorably and arm them with appropriate tools for success.
This program will "educate" the joint MCP/CSG providers on how to appropriately write and modify their curriculum vitae based upon their activities in national speaking and/or publication efforts.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
•Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
1. Effectively compose a curriculum vitae for any national speaking event.
2. Include necessary components of a curriculum vitae for research/publication endeavors.
3. Ensure elements of curriculum vitae accurately reflect their efforts and will help to position those providers for potential promotion
Tara Merck, APN (Activity Director)
Christopher Peske, PA-C
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person:
|Christina Runge, MD|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.