Practical Pediatrics Webcast: "Atopic Dermatitis: Current Understanding of Pathogenesis and Implications for Treatment"
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Understand the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis.
- Incorporate current knowledge of pathogenesis into treatment strategies.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.