Best Practices in Pediatrics, Feeding & Nutrition Workshop, Saturday, March 8, 2014
Conference attendees are able to attend one workshop on Saturday.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designated this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
A small fee is associated with each workshop, regardless of registration type, to help cover the cost of materials.
- Family practice physicians
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Identify steps to achieve feeding and nutritional success.
- Review, explore, and problem solve feeding challenges.
- Discover resources and evidence based practices with feeding and nutrition.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
Diana G. Lerner, MD | Assistant professor of Pediatric Gastroenterology
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.