Best Practices in Pediatrics, Heart Murmurs Workshop, Friday, March 7, 2014
Best Practices Conference attendees are able to attend one workshop on Friday.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designated this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
A small fee is associated with each workshop, regardless of registration type, to help cover the cost of materials.
- Family practice physicians
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Recognize the auscultatory features of innocent heart murmurs in children.
- Identify concerning features of the cardiovascular exam that would suggest underlying structural heart disease.
- Recognize associated signs and symptoms that may increase suspicion of structural heart disease.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
Joshua R. Kovach, MD | Assistant professor of Pediatric Cardiology
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.