Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) and ICD-10 Training 2015
This training will go over how improved electronic medical record documentation drives safe and quality care and how improved documentation will assist the provider to be ready for ICD 10.
Some documentation habits that have developed hinder concise communication between providers.
he Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Physician Assistants
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Understand my responsibilities as a provider for use of the problem list
- Compose a clear and concise progress note
- Have a general awareness on the new documentation requirements for the conversion to ICD 10
Michael Gutzeit, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.