Cogenital Heart Disease in Adults
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Discuss common medical issues that effect adults with congenital heart disease.
- Present current psychosocial challenges faced by adults with congenital heart disease.
- Discuss current research projects in progress to address medical issues and psychosocial issues.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.