Pediatric Nuclear Medicine: What the Pediatrician Should Know
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Understand the principles and techniques of various nuclear medicine studies.
- Learn which nuclear medicine test will provide the most accurate and relevant information.
- Provide understanding of what to order and when to use nuclear medicine.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.