Practical Pediatrics Webcast: "Anemia: Evaluation and Management for Primary Care Pediatricians"
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- General classification of anemia.
- Discussion of various types of anemia.
- When to refer to a hematologist.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.