Practical Pediatrics Webcast: "Tackling Concussions in Young Athletes: How to Treat my Patients Needs?"
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Review symptoms of a concussion in children and adolescents.
- Understand the available methods of assessing concussion symptoms.
- Understand the implications for children and adolescents following single and multiple concussions.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.