- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Improve learners' knowledge about research methodologies and techniques for improving patient care and health outcomes
- Provide a forum for researchers and clinicians to communicate about projects and receive feedback for their improvement
- Foster effective collaboration on future efforts to assess and improve patient care and health outcomes
- Summarize background information and discuss advances in areas of research and describe new innovations
Christopher White, MD
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Medical College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee Member(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Christopher White
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.