Wisconsin Society of Plastic Surgeons 2018 Annual Conference
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons has recently upgraded recommendations on fat grafting. WSPS
meetings have briefly touched upon fat grafting in previous years, but not to the in-depth degree
currently planned for this years’ meeting. The new recommendations need to be discussed and thoroughly reviewed with plastic surgeons in WI.
This program is intended for plastic surgeons, PAs, NPs, nurses and all staff involved in caring for plastic surgery patients.
- Understand 2018 MIPS quality reporting requirements for office-based physicians
- Know the major healthcare-related issues and related activity in state government during the current legislative biennium
- Review and discuss modified techniques for enhancing breast through fat transplantation
- Review and discuss risks associated with the large volume fat transplantation to the buttocks
Andrew Dodd, MD
Tracy McCall, MD
Carol Sieck, PhD, RN
Mark Grapentine, JD
Daniel Del Vecchio, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wisconsin Society of Plastic Surgeons. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
HOURS OF PARTICIPATION FOR ALLIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 6.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.