The Radiation Oncology Research Grand Rounds are designed to inform the radiation oncologist, who normally has a subspecialty, of new and emerging technologies and treatment techniques to create better outcomes in both quantity and quality for patients receiving radiation. It helps to keep radiation oncologists well informed about the constantly changing and emerging technologies, treatment techniques and outcomes relative to the field of radiation oncology and to push for quality outcomes for these treatment techniques.
How to Claim Credit:
Log into Ethos with username and password: http://ocpe.mcw.edu/
- Click My Courses located in the blue bar across the top of the screen
- Click My Activities tab to view completed activities and claim credit
- Click the Courses in Progress tab to view the list of pending activities that require action before claiming credit
- Click the Title of the CME Activity to evaluate each course listed
- Click the Evaluation icon to complete the survey and claim credit
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
+1 (414) 805-4505
01/01/2015 - 5:00am CST to 03/15/2016 - 12:00am CDT
Radiation Oncology Conference Room C3200 Room C3200
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps