The Radiation Oncology Research Grand Rounds are designed to inform the radiation oncologist, who normally has a subspecialty, of new and emerging technologies and treatment techniques to create better outcomes in both quantity and quality for patients receiving radiation. It helps to keep radiation oncologists well informed about the constantly changing and emerging technologies, treatment techniques and outcomes relative to the field of radiation oncology and to push for quality outcomes for these treatment techniques.
How to Claim Credit:
Log into Ethos with username and password: http://ocpe.mcw.edu/
- Click My Courses located in the blue bar across the top of the screen
- Click My Activities tab to view completed activities and claim credit
- Click the Courses in Progress tab to view the list of pending activities that require action before claiming credit
- Click the Title of the CME Activity to evaluate each course listed
- Click the Evaluation icon to complete the survey and claim credit