- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Allied Health Care Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review the standard of care as it pertains to the development of treatment plans for patients with medically refractory epilepsy
- Explore new treatment options and new indications for established treatment options for patients with medically refractory epilepsy
- Explain the current evidence-based guidelines for the evaluation of medically refractory epilepsy
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.