As a Coordinator of an accredited CE Activity, I agree to fulfill these requirements:
- Read the MCW CE policies as posted on MS OneNote and/or the CE Coordinators Corner within EthosCE®
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation process of relevant financial disclosure for all persons in control of content
- Track and manage attendance data in EthosCE®
- Educate learners on how to claim credit for this CE Activity
- Manage and maintain my assigned CE Activity within EthosCE® and/or MS® OneNote
- Facilitate the distribution and collection of CE Activity evaluations
- Ensure correct accreditation language on all promotional material used to advertise the continuing education activity including EthosCE®, social media, websites, and print materials
- Retain a comprehensive continuing education activity file which includes complete compliance data for a minimum of six years from the activity start date
- Submit all income and expenses associated with the continuing education activity
- Promptly inform of Office of Continuing Professional Development of any changes to the CE Activity including but not limited to changes in: CE Coordinator, CE Activity Director, cancelation or postponement of CE Activity, funding the CE Activity, the date, time, or location of the CE Activity
For CE Activities that include MOC credit, I agree to:
- Ensure the CE Activity includes an evaluation that is designed to assess changes in learners’ competence, performance or the impact on patient outcomes.
- Inform learners about what they need to do to earn MOC credit, including participation in the evaluation component. This is sometimes referred to as a “participation threshold.”
- Provide feedback to the learner about their engagement with the activity, and whether the learner met the requirements to earn MOC credit for the activity.
- I have read and agree to fulfill the requirements as stated above
- I understand the requirements stated above are the minimum requirements and that I may be asked to complete additional tasks as needed to ensure compliance with various CE accrediting body standards.
- I further agree to ensure compliance with accreditation criteria and Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education.
- I understand that failure to meet the accreditation requirements may result in the revocation of CE accreditation for this activity.