- Plastic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Upper Extremity
- Congenital Hand
- Hand Injuries
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Hand Therapists
- Allied Health Care Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Appraise and compare new techniques and technology in the field of Hand Surgery and apply innovations to patient care
- Explain current practices and emerging literature in Hand Surgery
- Improve the patient experience through the knowledge and expertise gained at the Hand Surgery Conferences
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.