MCP’s orientation is an important part of your overall onboarding experience. During orientation, you will:
• Meet and get to know other new providers
• Develop a deeper understanding of the practice’s vision and goals as they relate to your role
• Learn about MCP’s tools and resources dedicated to making your clinic practices successful
• Receive required training on admission and inpatient criteria, compliance, and billing.
• Develop a deeper understanding of our clinical environment, market-driven goals, and our plan for continuous improvement
• Receive materials to help smooth your transition to the Milwaukee area and to MCW.
• APPs will receive specific information related to the Office of Advanced Practice.
CME Coordinator Contact Information
New Provider Orientation
This is the next step in preparing for your long and successful career with Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin is joining us during our MCP Orientation, “Pathway to Excellence”.
The event will feature a special presentation by MCP’s Chief Executive Officer and time for Q&A. “Pathway to Excellence” will connect you with the practice, hospital, and health-system beyond your immediate role.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse Practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 150930.
Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for 5.0 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 0.0 hours of pharmacology).
Claimed Credit - Learners should claim credit only for the portion of the program they attended and successfully completed.
AANP CE Credit (Contact Hours): The AANP contact hour is the equivalent to 60 minutes of learning. Contact hours and continuing education units (CEUs) are not interchangeable or synonymous; the term “CEU” should not be used in relation to AANP-approved CE credit.