- connective tissue neoplasms
- metastatic carcinoma
- metabolic bone disease
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Apply recent updates to treatment plans and protocols based on the discussions of the patient’s treatment at tumor board
- Expand our discussions to include the most recent and relevant literature evaluations on musculoskeletal oncology and disease protocols and treatment outcomes
- Continue to collaborate as a multidisciplinary unit to treat the patient as a whole and utilize treatment resources efficiently
- Publish research that is up to date and relevant to current literature
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
Donald Hackbarth, MD, FACS, FAAOS
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.