CE Series Formative Evaluation 2020
- CME: Continuing Medical Education
- ACCME: Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- MCW: Medical College of Wisconsin
- CE: Continuing Education
- EBM: Evidence-based Medicine
- EHR: Electronic health records
MCW CE Mission Statement:
To develop applied learning experiences and support continual education of the healthcare professional beyond graduation by presenting educational interventions that support individual, organizational and public health improvement. Our goal is to assist the healthcare professional to achieve higher levels of competence, performance and thus improve patient outcomes by:
- Utilizing certified education, consulting and applied research to the practice
- Disseminate information regarding evidence-based data, research and advanced technology for practical application by the healthcare professional
Permission to provide CMEs by the ACCME requires MCW (via the Office of Continuing Professional Development) to:
- Gather data or information
- Conduct program-based-analyses on how the CME mission of MCW is met through the conduct of CE activities
- To meet these requirements, the attached 6 questions are to be completed by the activity director for each series where CME is achieved. Please consider the overall series when answer the following questions, not each session individually.
Sample answers can be found here.