Complete this form to renew a regularly scheduled series such as grand rounds, case review conferences, and tumor boards.
Make sure you are logged into EthosCE before you begin. Your name should appear in the upper right corner if you are logged in. Logging in before your start this form will allow you stop and return later with your work saved. If you are not logged in, you will need to complete the form in its entirety and submit the form in order not to lose the data.
Activity Director Roles & Responsibilities:
As a condition of being the CE Activity Director of an accredited CE activity, you agree to fulfill these requirements in a timely manner:
- Read the MCW CE Policy Compendium
- Identify and articulate the educational need of healthcare professionals who have completed training
- Complete CE application form and submit to OCPD no less than 90 days prior to the start/launch of activity
- Ensure valid content and qualified speakers
- Provide CME Financial Disclosure and ensure all in control of content provide CME financial disclosure prior to the start of the CME activity
- Resolve any real or perceived financial conflicts of interests prior to the start of the CME activity
- Participate in the development of an effective evaluation strategy
- Participate in CME debrief with CPD Deans
Failure to meet the accreditation requirements will result in loss of accreditation for your CE activity and puts MCW’s accreditation status in jeopardy