- Residents / Fellows
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Explain pathogenesis and natural history of various orthopaedic conditions
- Cite historic and current treatment options for these conditions
- Discuss outcome of these treatment options
- Cite differential diagnosis for different musculoskeletal problems
- Select appropriate investigative tools
- Demonstrate ability to perform clinical examination
- Explain relationship of anatomy and pathology to clinical presentation
- Select appropriate adjunctive treatment to surgery
- Plan rehabilitation program for patients after surgery
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Scott Van Valin MD
David S. Haskell, MD, Chair of Orthopaedic Education at the Medical College of Wisconsin
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.