The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Describe the current known best practices of pediatric urology and identify gaps in evidence based medicine for this condition
- Make a plan to incorporate best practices into routine clinical care
- Identify and engage critical stakeholders in other disciplines to collaboratively improve overall care for children with pediatric urologic conditions.
Disclosure: In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Activity Director: Elizabeth Roth, MD
- Travis Groth, MD
- Coleen Weber Rosen DNP, FNP-C
- Matthew Armstrong APNP