- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- CAAs, CRNAs, residents, fellows
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Recognize unusual and/ or suboptimal perioperative outcomes and report to the correct entity
- Identify common and rare disease processes and their implications for pediatric anesthesia practice
- Review standard and uncommon surgical and interventional procedures and their implications for pediatric anesthesia practice
- Identify the professional, performance, and ethical aspects of pediatric anesthesia practice
Astrid G. Stucke, MD
Department of Anesthesiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee Member(s):
Richard Berens, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Astrid G. Stucke
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.