- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Mandatory for all Urology faculty and residents.
- This is a monthly Grand Rounds to help educate our Urology Faculty, Residents, Allied Healthcare Providers, and Community Physicians. It is designed around Urologic topics to assist in updated medical topics and care.
- This helps to keep everyone up to date in their knowledge and performance of Urological issues. It also help to show different treatment of medical skills that show different techniques.
- We want to improve knowledge and competencies in areas that lack everyday discussion to keep our MDs up to date with the most current treatments and techniques
- We will evaluate our program on a monthly basis and ask our faculty for feedback on new or relevant topics that they feel is needed in our Department.
Allied Healthcare Providers
- The participant will be able to understand the basic embryology, incidence and clinical features of the disorders comprising the exstrophy-epispadias complex.
- The participant will be able to understand the most commonly used surgical techniques for repair of classic bladder exstrophy.
- The participant will be able to understand the key differences between these techniques and their reported outcomes.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Tanya Davis, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person: