- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Mandatory for all Urology faculty and residents.
- This is a monthly Grand Rounds to help educate our Urology Faculty, Residents, Allied Healthcare Providers, and Community Physicians. It is designed around Urologic topics to assist in updated medical topics and care.
- This helps to keep everyone up to date in their knowledge and performance of Urological issues. It also help to show different treatment of medical skills that show different techniques.
- We want to improve knowledge and competencies in areas that lack everyday discussion to keep our MDs up to date with the most current treatments and techniques
- We will evaluate our program on a monthly basis and ask our faculty for feedback on new or relevant topics that they feel is needed in our Department.
Allied Healthcare Providers
A. The participant will be able to understand the rationale for active surveillance and the proper patient selection for this form
of prostate cancer management.
B. The participant will be able to understand protocols for active surveillance and indications for intervention.
C. The participant will be able to understand the comparisons between active surveillance versus treatment for prostate cancer.
D. The participant will be able to gain insight into the future direction of active surveillance
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Amul Shah, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person: