- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Mandatory for all Urology faculty and residents.
- This is a monthly Grand Rounds to help educate our Urology Faculty, Residents, Allied Healthcare Providers, and Community Physicians. It is designed around Urologic topics to assist in updated medical topics and care.
- This helps to keep everyone up to date in their knowledge and performance of Urological issues. It also help to show different treatment of medical skills that show different techniques.
- We want to improve knowledge and competencies in areas that lack everyday discussion to keep our MDs up to date with the most current treatments and techniques
- We will evaluate our program on a monthly basis and ask our faculty for feedback on new or relevant topics that they feel is needed in our Department.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Healthcare Providers
- The participant will be able to understand new knowledge about the different pathways for crystal deposition in the renal papillae.
- The participant will be able to understand approaches for treating intrapapillary stones.
- The participant will be able to understand the physiologic driving forces for the formation of Randall’s plaque.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
James E Lingeman, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person: