Mandatory for all Urology faculty and residents.
- This is a monthly Grand Rounds to help educate our Urology Faculty, Residents, Allied Healthcare Providers, and Community Physicians. It is designed around Urologic topics to assist in updated medical topics and care.
- This helps to keep everyone up to date in their knowledge and performance of Urological issues. It also help to show different treatment of medical skills that show different techniques.
- We want to improve knowledge and competencies in areas that lack everyday discussion to keep our MDs up to date with the most current treatments and techniques
- We will evaluate our program on a monthly basis and ask our faculty for feedback on new or relevant topics that they feel is needed in our Department.
Allied Healthcare Providers
- To better understand the surgical management options that exist for BPH.
- To identify and understand clinical situations when surgical resection of the prostate is indicated.
- To understand that KTP laser vaporization of the prostate is a versatile and effective treatment modality for the surgical management of BPH.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Michael Avallone, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.