This program is a collaborative effort between the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business. The program is aimed at preparing current faculty and staff leaders to address the challenges inherent in the ever-changing environment of Academic Medicine.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 8.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Participants in the program include those in positions of leadership in clinical, research, and administrative areas at MCW
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Learn a wide variety of contemporary research-based tools and concepts to improve their individual, team and organizational effectiveness as managers and leaders.
- Apply and test the concepts and tools they are learning in exercises and carefully selected , often customized, case studies within the individual modules of the program to build management and leadership skill proficiencies.
- Work individually and in small groups to apply the most relevant and useful concepts and tools to advance and have a measurable positive impact on strategic initiatives in their own area of responsibility or initiatives established for the participants by MCW executive leadership.
- Interact with UWM faculty, MCW subject-matter experts and each other to build individual networks of contacts and connections that can serve as resources for individual, team and organizational effectiveness in the future.
Alonzo Walker, MD
Sr Associate Dean, Chief, Professor
Ruth Teske Professor in Surgical Oncology
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Dennis Han, MD||FlowOne, LLC||Consultant|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 8.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.