- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Improve safety through knowledge and implementation of best practices to prevent hospital acquired infections for C-diff, CAUTI and CLABSI, and Patient Safety Indicator reduction, particularly pressure ulcers
2. Understand, develop and implement best practices for prevention of readmissions
3. Understand metrics to improve efficiency through participation management of extreme short and long stay patients and capacity management
4. Maintain patient centeredness through standard and consistent communication with patients across the health care continuum
5. Improve access through implementation of “Chartis” recommendations
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
No one in control of content has any relevant financial relationships to disclose except: