ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This Regularly Scheduled Series was created to assist you in your CE Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities and the general management of assigned CE activities.
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Explain the concept of how the Ethos system awards credit for attending an accredited CE activity at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Understand and explain the difference between the Transcript, Session Credit, and Pending Activities tabs
- Apply a PowerPoint Presentation to a CE activity