The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
The learning objectives for this presentation are:
- Review basic information regarding healthcare associated infections (HAIs), focusing on CAUTI, CLABSI and C diff
- Review current HAI data from Froedtert Hospital
- Review specific tactics being discussed to reduce numbers of HAIs at Froedtert Hospital
- Discuss the role of the APP in the quest to reduce the numbers of HAIs at Froedtert Hospital
Speaker: Marybeth Graham, MD
Professor and Associate Chief of Clinical Affairs
Division of Infectious Diseases, Fellowship Directior, Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
This lecture will be recorded and made available on MCW’s Infoscope APP webpage. No CE credit will be awarded for viewing online presentation.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 PAPA credit.