- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.
The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
Speaker: Amy Harker-Murray, MD
Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Division of hematology & Oncology
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Advanced Practice Providers
- Review epidemiology, risk factors and trends in the US
- Review diagnostic measures including staging methods
- Review treatment options and surgical management
- Discuss significance of new drugs & the survival benefits for patient
Planning Committee: Mary Jo Wiemiller, MS PA-C; Anne Zechlinski, Pharmacy Manager, Froedtert Inpatient; Julie Raaum, RN, MSN; Elizabeth Heimerl, Program Manager-Continuing Education; and content expert: Amy Harker-Murray, MD