- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 PAPA credit.
The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
Speaker: Ryan Feldman, PharmD, BCPS
Emergency Medicine Clincial Pharmacy Specialist
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Advanced Practice Providers
- Describe novel substances of abuse within North America
- Recognize toxicities and clinical effects associated with novel substances of abuse
- Identify resources for management of exposed patients
Planning Committee: Mary Jo Wiemiller, MS PA-C; Julie Raaum, DNP, FNP-BC, Anne Zechlinski, Pharmacy Mgr., Froedtert Hospital, Elizabeth Heimerl, Program Manager, Continuing Education; Lori Sadowski, APNP and content expert: Ryan Feldman, PharmD, BCPS