Bonus Session ......FREE Lunch and Learn
Lunch will be served to the first 50 attendees
No Pre-registation Reguaired!
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.
The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
Nicole Gunderson, PharmD
Clinical Oncology Pharmacy
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Advanced Practice Providers
The learning objectives for this presentation include:
- Review the various State laws governing medical & recreational marijuana
- Review the various product types of marijuana for medical use
- Verbalize how to address patient/family questions surrounding these products
Planning Committee: Mary Jo Wiemiller, MS PA-C; Anne Zechlinski, Pharmacy Manager, Froedtert Inpatient; Julie Raaum, RN, MSN; Elizabeth Heimerl, Program Manager-Continuing Education; and content expert: Nicole Gunderson, PharmD.