The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
The learning objectives for this presentation are:
- Understanding how to detect and diagnose a-fib
- Discuss when it is appropriate to order an inpatient electrophysiology consult
- Discuss how to balance a-fib management with other health issues and identify potential contraindications
Speaker: Claire Dohman, APNP
Title: "Atrial Fibrillation: Inpatient Pearls for Management"
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.