The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
The learning objectives for this presentation are:
- Understand the importance of inpatient and outpatient Glycemic control
- Understand how to personalize inpatient and outpatient glycemic targets
- Understand the psychology of diabetes management
- Understand how to appropriately refer patients for diabetes care
- Be aware of inpatient and outpatient services available to help patients achieve glycemic control
Speakers: Sabahat Ali, PA-C & Myrra Windau, PA-C
Title: " Inpatient and Outpatient Diabetes Management"
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.