The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
The learning objectives for this presentation are:
- Common diagnostic pitfalls when ordering abdominal imaging
- Abdominal mass – recognizing features common to benign (infectious and non-infectious) vs malignant lesions
- Basics of interpreting abdominal X-ray when patient presents with abdominal pain
Speakers: Parag Tolat, MD
Title: " Understanding Abdominal Imaging"
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.